I think the crux of the issue is that most HTML tags are going to contain
nested, formatted HTML. If you edit the <body> tag do you expect to see all of
your document in the dialog box? It opens up a whole can of worms. You could
include it for "simple" tags, but even anchor tags may contain images or other
markup as the anchor rather than simple text.

[fletcher]