Hi Kevin - my problem with Interarchy is sometimes when I upload more than few
files, the connection drops off. Then it just spins for a while and tells me
the files didn’t post.
It’s almost like the server perceives my posting numerous files as some sort of
attack and locks me out.
On the discussion where I was posting about that was another woman who was
trying to make changes to her files online and Interarchy would not save the
changes. However, luckily, somehow she had updated copies of the files on her
computer. I’m not sure how that all worked.
Nori

> On Jul 9, 2018, at 10:13 PM, Kevin Bolduan <kevin.bold...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Another thought: I wonder if this has something to do with APFS. The issue is
> file related and as I said earlier, I'm not seeing it on my iMac (which
> because it has a fusion drive is still on HFS+ even though it's running "High
> Sierra") but am on my APFS, SSD Macbook Pro..
>
> @Rich - does that sound plausible?
>
> thanks,
> -KevinB
>
> On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 1:51:08 PM UTC-7, Hyper Viper wrote:
> Hi, all,
> in the last few days, after +20 years of satisfying use, I am experiencing a
> problem between BBEdit and Interarchy.
> I am using the most recent versions of Mac OS (High Sierra), BBEdit (12.1.2)
> and Interarchy (10.0.7 sic!).
> If I try to edit a file with command+j and then try to save, Interarchy
> doesn't save.
> The problem seems related to Interarchy, I am here to ask if someone alse has
> experienced the same situation
> and found a solution.
> Thank you in advance.
>

> --
> This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a
> feature request or would like to report a problem, please email
> "supp...@barebones.com" rather than posting to the group.
> Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit
> <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>>
> ---