On 28 Sep 2018, at 19:01, Simdude <markmille...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am I the only person in the world that likes the classic light BBedit mode
> instead of a Dark Theme?

Everyone knows the only acceptable them is PONIES!

But seriously, I never remember to change this since it is 1) not under
appearance 2) doesn’t come up in a search for “theme” or “dark” or “light” or
“ponies”.

When I DO remember to set it, I have a dark theme called “Douce nuit 4” which I
cannot remember if I installed or it’s part of BBEdit defaults. It’s a slate
grey background but the colors of the various text in HTML are prominent. I
modified the highlight and insertion point settings

Generally speaking, I much prefer a dark background on any screen device, but
there are enough issues with Mojave’s dark mode that I often switch back to the
regular one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fek1zhds0dq7mij/Screenshot%202018-09-29%2016.43.25.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fek1zhds0dq7mij/Screenshot%202018-09-29%2016.43.25.png?dl=0

--
NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR FROM MY ARMPITS Bart chalkboard Ep. 3F01

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>