Hi,
I have just installed the latest (12.5.1) BBEdit and I immediately run into
something which is strange to me:

Say, I want to open a single text file: Command-o .
Up to now I used the arrow keys to navigate to and select folder and then
Command-arrow down to enter into a folder, etc.

However, for command-arrow BBEdit opens that folder in browser window,
which makes the process slower and much different from how I opened files
in various apps for decades. I want to open a single text file.

How can I get back the old behaviour?

Cheers, Tibor

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>