On Tue Dec 04 2018 03:19:02 m.osti      <mk0...@gmail.com> said:

> Now I copy them by hand and then I use a macro that I created in
> KeyboardMaestro. Since there is a lot of data that I don't need, to speed up
> I tried to extract only the necessary values through a GREP search, but I
> failed, failed, failed and after many attempts I decided to ask.
> If it were possible I would also like the date separator to be / instead of -

The grep for the date is pretty straightforward, since you can match on
######### and I assume that the date is going to be the same on all the
transactions. So grab the date and deal with the amount and CF separately.

It should be possible to setup a grep that looks for

fiscal[stuff](date)(number)[end of line][anystuff] EURO (numbers a comma
numbers)[end of line][anystuff]C.F.[spaces](alphanumerics)[space][endofline]

\1 contains your date, and you can format it however you want (....)(..)(..)
gives you yyyy mm dd
\2 contains your (transaction) number
\3 the Euro amount
\4 the C.F. ID

If you have a scanner that supports OCR (including an iOS app), scanning the
receipts and putting them somewhere on your computer means that Hazel would be
able to process the recipes automatically. Add an AppleScript and you can
probably automate the submission to your web portal.

(It would take me a long time to build the actual grep, but basically the idea
is there and some playing with it will yield something that works)

--
'He's mad, isn't he?' 'No, mad's when you froth at the mouth,' said
Gaspode. ' He's insane. That's when you froth at the brain.’

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>