For the record, Control-Tab and Control-Shift-Tab are standard (macOS-wide) window navigation gestures. :-)

Regards,

  Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.       <http://www.barebones.com/>

On 2/7/19 at 1:33 PM, listmeis...@suddenlink.net (Christopher Stone) wrote:

On 02/07/2019, at 12:06, Barbara Snyder <barb...@signalfx.com> wrote:
I still can't find any way to get focus into the project sidebar via the
keyboard. [...]

Similarly, [...] I don't know how to get from the sidebar into the editor via a
keyboard command.

Hey Barbara,

Control-Tab

Shift-Control-Tab

Personally I think Bare Bones should provide a settable keyboard shortcut for
these.

(Submit a feature request if you agree.)

In the meantime I have a couple of macros in Keyboard Maestro.

--
Best Regards,
Chris

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>