This:
Most web servers are set up with a case-sensitive file system.

My experience is that Mac user file systems are set up case-INsensitive by
default. In initializing a new system, one can set up the system to be
case-sensitive.

It is a “gotcha” that has bitten me a number of times.
Check the file name for case usage and the reference to that file name.

Best,
Bucky