Hi Christopher,

"Multiple text files?  Where? Clustered together? If so then `grep` from the
command line works very well and very fast."

That's right, multiple text files all in one parent folder on an external
drive, but there are many child folders below. I'm new to terminal and grep,
could I specify a folder and multiple folders below with the expression you
came up with?

Thanks for also explaining point by point in your post, that was helpful in me
understanding this stuff more. David

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>