I just upgrade to Mojave, and I'm still not sure that I like it, but I
definitely don't like having BBEdit show up light when dark mode is
on, and vice versa.

I'm _not_ talking about the "Match application appearance to selected
editor color scheme" setting.

I'd like to be able to have BBEdit use "BBEdit Classic" when the
system is set to light mode, and "BBEdit Dark" when the system is in
dark mode.

I tried googling and didn't find anything, but I'm absolutely sure
that someone out there has figured this out.

So… what's the trick?

TIA

TjL

--
TJ Luoma
TJ @ MacStories

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>