Very cool feature, Rich, of which I was not aware . . . although I don’t have
much use for it because I am forced to always use divs to implement my
document's colors due to AMP’s strict HTML requirements. However, in my CSS
code in the head section of each document, using this palette does indeed show
the actual color when I select something like #0000ff. :)

Kind regards,

Bill Kochman
Bill’s Bible Basics
wordweaver...@gmail.com