A question about a good source for web site templates.

I want to make some small static web sites for various stuff and thought that I could use BBEdit for creating/updating the sites (yes, I know about tools like RapidWeaver, Hugo, Pelican, etc but they are too complicated for what I have in mind).

Unfortunately my graphic design skills isn't world famous ... not even within my family. So I did a search for "free web sites templates" and ended up with a long list of web sites that offers "free" templates (mostly WP templates) ... so I ended up looking at Hugo and WordPress templates.

But before I sit down and try to convert them to be usable with BBEdit I want to ask if anyone knows of a good source for HTML5 templates that are not ... let's say, of doubtful quality ... and doesn't depend on frameworks like bootstrap etc (I want small, self contained static web sites)?

= jem

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://twitter.com/bbedit>