On 14 Dec 2019, at 22:36, Christopher H. wrote:

I would love to have this functionality ported to BBEdit rather than using a separate piece of software, if anybody is aware of efforts to do so. The primary features required are related to automatic ID generation for the
file as well as incorporation of wiki-style links.

I would say that you need some supporting software, either to make a wiki using a web browser using local web server (think along of the old dead bloxsom (spelling?)) or some similar tool. I would say that the biggest problem would be the linking part - if you can use tags/search then it's easier.

I haven't tried doing a zettelkasten but a simple hierarchical folder structure, combine that with BBEdit projects and search functionality and it's pretty powerful. No links etc but perfectly OK.

= jem

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://twitter.com/bbedit>