I realized that after I started fiddling with what you were talking about
and may have messed something up. OOPS.

A restart might help.... Me that is. Hope you find your answer. BBEdit is
pretty powerful, the reason why I love it!

--

<https://thatsbyers.com?utm_source=GmailFooter&utm_medium=ThatsByers&utm_campaign=EmailSignature>

Reviews on Google My Business
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&gl=us&q=Byers,+11773+Slow+Poke+Ln,+Grass+Valley,+CA+95945&ludocid=11748852054921487165&lsig=AB86z5XcBI1O6r_L8QktB46n23GB#lrd=0x809b705409fd6757:0xa30c4eb22436a33d,3>

• Give Us Feedback
<https://thatsbyers.com/about/reviews?utm_source=GmailFooter&utm_medium=signaReviewsture&utm_campaign=EmailSignature>

Conserve Natural Resources. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.