Hi Neil,

Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated.

I think this just was a case where I misremembered what to do. I think the
first time I saw the download attribute being used was in Jeremy Keith's
book <https://abookapart.com/products/html5-for-web-designers> years back.
In it, I don't *think* he had a name inside anchors for examples of this
behavior, so I assumed for the longest time it wasn't required.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than