Hi, Scott!

Yes, it looks like I'm out of luck! ;-)

Thanks anyway!

Regards,
Vlad

On 15 Mar 2020, at 17:31, Scott in Pollock wrote:

It may be possible, but I have yet to get it to work with AppleScript in Hi-C Error, despite trying some supposedly working examples on the web. This is not surprising as the examples are pretty old (from back when tags
started in Mavericks), and Apple has a history of breaking AppleScript
stuff and never getting around to fixing it.

You should be able to use xattr from the command line, but it requires the tag strings to be input as a pList. So one must first query the current tags, massage that data into XML, and then add the tags to be added, and
input that pList back to the xattr command.

There appears to be a command line tool named 'tag' that simplifies this process greatly, but I have yet to find a compiled binary of it. You either
need to have MacPorts or Homebrew set up to install it, or have Xcode
installed so you can build it yourself (none of which I have here ATM).