On 27 Apr 2020, at 22:07, BeeRich33 wrote:

I'd like to have autocompletion of the modules/methods names that I create.  I can crontab a script that can export filenames and contents of the  **modulename.methodname**  to a folder that's been set up properly in the  **Clippings**  folder.

You are probably looking for "ctags". BBEdit has first-class support for them, so have a look in the manual and see if that will do what you're looking for.

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ctags

-cng

--

    Charlie Garrison                   <char...@garrison.com.au>
    Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or need
technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than posting here.