Thank you for the Guide. gave me some insights into the preferences and
what each does. yes, I flipped through the manual and played with a few
settings, but not much since when you get a view and layout you like and
get used to, why change?

MY QUESTION, to BBEDT or anyone in the know:

Is there a way to have multiple sets of pref settings?

ie, a group or profile, if you will, type of storage that saves settings
for this activity I want to do, then when I want to do php, html, and such
I can change them by choosing my profile settings instead of checking and
unchecking the entire list of settings every-time?

The troublesome thing would be to take a screen grab of each preference tab
to remember what the settings were for that particular set up.

Of course I could save the preference file in a different folder and move
them back and forth after restarting bbedit.

curiously - gerald

--

<https://thatsbyers.com?utm_source=GmailFooter&utm_medium=ThatsByers&utm_campaign=EmailSignature>

Byers is committed to protecting your health and safety
with a Virtual
Consultation. <https://thatsbyers.com/virtual-consultation>

Reviews on
Google
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&gl=us&q=Byers,+11773+Slow+Poke+Ln,+Grass+Valley,+CA+95945&ludocid=11748852054921487165&lsig=AB86z5XcBI1O6r_L8QktB46n23GB#lrd=0x809b705409fd6757:0xa30c4eb22436a33d,3>

• Give Us Feedback
<https://thatsbyers.com/about/reviews?utm_source=GmailFooter&utm_medium=signaReviewsture&utm_campaign=EmailSignature>

We are here to help you Stay Safe!
<https://thatsbyers.com/lpmicro/stay-safe/?utm_source=EmailFooter>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than