Thanks Rich,

Then I just need to brush up on the Grep in CDATA.. is the Grep Ref in the
BBEdit manual still the best place?

Stuff like this needs some getting used too:

(?x:
                        (?P<function>
                                ^(?!\.\.\s)\ ?(?P<function_name>\S[^\r]+)\r

^(?P<bar>[-=`:.'"~^_*+#!$%&(),/;<>?@[\]\{|}])(?P=bar)+\s*$
                                (?s).*?(?-s)
                        )
                        (?=

(^\s*\r((?P<overline>[-=`:.'"~^_*+#!$%&(),/;<>?@[\]\{|}])(?P=overline)+\s*\r)?

                        )

😉

--

    Jakob Peterhänsel

"Be a part of the Love Generation - carry a smile, not a gun."
- JP, May 2006

Phone:     +45 29808600