I did a search on the bbedit talk site for DITA and Darwin Information
Typing Architecture did not come up.

Am I that lost to think BBEdit could nnot be used to write DITA. It is just
XML, correct?

Of course, being new to DITA, and learning it should be the thing to use
for business documents, I am reading everything i can about it.

All the places i have been do not list BBEdit as an editor.

Please help, if anyone knows about DITA and what to edit it with.

- thanks -  gerald

--

<https://thatsbyers.com?utm_source=GmailFooter&utm_medium=ThatsByers&utm_campaign=EmailSignature>

Byers is committed to protecting your health and safety with a Virtual
Consultation. <https://thatsbyers.com/virtual-consultation>

Reviews on
Google
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&gl=us&q=Byers,+11773+Slow+Poke+Ln,+Grass+Valley,+CA+95945&ludocid=11748852054921487165&lsig=AB86z5XcBI1O6r_L8QktB46n23GB#lrd=0x809b705409fd6757:0xa30c4eb22436a33d,3>

• Give Us Feedback
<https://thatsbyers.com/about/reviews?utm_source=GmailFooter&utm_medium=signaReviewsture&utm_campaign=EmailSignature>

We are here to help you Stay Safe!
<https://thatsbyers.com/lpmicro/stay-safe/?utm_source=EmailFooter>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than