Hi Russell,

I’m not sure what you exactly want to do, but if you just want to put the
negative lines into a second column in the CSV (comma separated values) file
and you have just one column in the origin file, you can use the following
pattern:

Search pattern:           "^(\-{1})([0-9]{1,20}\.{0,1}[0-9]{0,2})“
Replacement pattern: ",\1\2“
(without quotation marks)
(If you want to have tabs instead of commas to separate the columns use "\t“
instead of “,“)

All the negative values will be placed now in a second column, but always in a
separate line.

The output will look like this:

,-2559.82
1168.41