Hi Chris

I had a feeling you'd know the answer to this oneā€¦ because you had already
written it :-)

Unfortunately I'm getting an error that I don't understand at all. I pasted
the full message here

https://images.luo.ma/temp/script-debugger-2021-05-31-09.21.15.png

FWIW, I don't use the sidebar. All of my BBEdit windows are one-document
each (unless I'm doing a mass-search-and-replace, and then I close that
windo as soon as I'm done).

I also use 'Inconsolata-g' 16 as my font size (used to be 13, but not long
after I got a 4K monitor I finally got tired of always having to increase
the zoom level on all my BBEdit windows so I finally caved and increased
the default font size :-)

~ Tj