Hello,

I've got a bunch of files that were cleaned up so they are just text. The
text looks fine, except I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it
to fill up horizontal space so I can read them like a pdf/document. I've
played around with hard/soft wrap options for hours and the text still
stays in a skinny horizontal format. Can someone give me a pointer how to
reformat the text (in bulk) so it fits the page width?

looks like:
you do it's a trap if you do go down the
path that's already laid for you it's
going to take you to all the
destinations that are already known it's
going to take you to all of the places
that instinct drove the people before
you but if you want to go somewhere
unique if you want to go somewhere that
only you would go if you want to create
something new and really live a life
that was meant for you because it's
literally crafted by you you have to
take the first steps on faith and as
Rumi said as you start to walk out on
the way the way appears so as you're

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than