Hi Fletcher and Chris.

I tried both your methods and they both worked for placing the tags. Then I
used the pattern to sort lines and that worked as well. That is just wild
and awesome!
I'd have sat here a year sorting that out myself. Thank you both.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than