Oh, there is, but we would need someone with Applescript knowledge which could
take a folder of files, have a new folder made to hold all the concatenated
files until you are sure they are correct. They should be able to find all
files of similar naming convention, concat the files, provide a simple report
of the new files, write them to the new folder(could write to fame folder, but
to me, would be easier review.

So, yes, it can be done with a script...

Wags ;)
WagsWorld
Hebrews 4:15
Ph(primary) : 408-914-1341
Ph(secondary): 408-761-7391

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than