> Il giorno 7 feb 2022, alle ore 18:11, Jan Erik Moström <li...@mostrom.pp.se>
> ha scritto:
>
> On 6 Feb 2022, at 15:03, Massimo Rainato wrote:
>
>> I will approach to PWA build for a photoclub archive
>>
>> (instead use Lr Classic) at zero comma zero budget.
>>
>> ('Bbedit should be used for PWA develop') ? "Tnx, how?" : "alternative?"
>
> It's difficult to say since you give no details, what do you want to do in
> more details?
>
> If it's a matter of establishing "photo site" (i.e. a site with photo albums)
> then two apps come to my mind:

Right, my goal is a micro-Google, a consultation "localhost" pwa
when i search for album /photo of an ancient Padua map and
almost one had a "Padua map" in album name xor in photo details
i see a link to album and photo record. And the admin part that build
the archive reading folder & images as file.
Not mine but as sample:
https://archivio.fototecamanfrediana.it/scheda/?archID=fotografico&xdamsItem=IT-xDams-fototecamanfrediana-FT0001-000037

And not published but only 127.0.0.1 with xammp /mamp

Massimo Rainato
massimo.rain...@gmail.com

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than