The regex component that (normally) doesn’t include line endings (eol) is the
dot ‘.’, which stands for any character EXCEPT eol characters. You could also
use the ‘$’ which (normally) stands for the end of the line; it would go at the
end of the expression you have.

HTH

_bruce__van_allen__santa_cruz_ca_
_831_429_1688_p_