Great explanation Bucky— I shouldn’t have been so lazy as to not give an
explanation myself! Thanks for doing what I should have done. It’s perfect.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than