Hi Prashant

A very good site to test regex is Regex101 <https://regex101.com/>. For
some reason it is showing engine error for me now. But it will give you a
description of the regex. Here is how I would describe the pattern:

   - good – Match "good" exactly
   - [^"]* – 0 or more of any character except double quote (greedy)
   - " – Quote character
   - [^"]* – 0 or more of any character except double quote (greedy)

Does that help?

--
Kaveh Bazargan PhD
Director

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than