I didn't articulate my question properly.  I'm having no trouble (thanks to
everyone) extracting the ip addresses.

My last question was how to just move the ip address at the end to the
beginning of the line like:

[Tue Jul 26 19:13:40.922101 2022] [qos:error] [pid 1197:tid 47464083257088]
mod_qos(034): access denied, QS_SrvMinDataRate rule (in:0): min=158, this
connection=0, c=67.86.3.124

67.86.3.124 [Tue Jul 26 19:13:40.922101 2022] [qos:error] [pid 1197:tid

--
Rick DiBello

DiBello Design
dibellodesign.com