Well, if it makes you feel better, I have been using BBEdit since before
around the time you did and have never used the Text filters!

Off topic, but I used Qued/M for years before BBEdit. A great program from
Nisus that was killed off. :-(

--
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1414-9098> ● @kaveh1000@mastodon.social

or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than