Forgive the level 0 question, but I want to find instances in a simple text
document where various figures have got up against some text, with no space
between them. (For example 123Xyz).
I want to keep the figures the same, and the following text the same, but
put a word space between them. (For example 123 Xyz).
Can anyone help me with this please - I'm going round in circles here!
Andy

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than