If you add the text factory as a Text Filter then you can assign it a keyboard
shortcut. Put it in ~/Library/Application Support/BBEdit/Text Filters/ and then
you can run it from the Text > Text Filters menu or assign a keyboard shortcut
in Settings... on the Menus & Shortcuts tab.

h/t Christopher Stone.

[fletcher]

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than