Kevin,

I hope you are successful in streamlining the process because what you describe would be helpful to me also!

Yours,

Mark

On 24 May 2023, at 14:43, KevinC wrote:

Mark,

Thank you very much for your helpful script. I've been using a similar
setup with a makefile that I call from the terminal, which produces pretty
good results as well.

I was just hoping to be able to take advantage of BBEdit's build-in preview if possible. Or if not, at least find an easy way to call the makefile from
BBEdit instead of always needing to switch to the terminal.

Thanks again!

Kevin