Is it possible to format srt files correctly?
The correct way is shown below.
1st line: number
2nd line: timing
3rd line: subtitle line 1
4th line: subtitle line 2
5th line: blank

27
00:04:18,240 --> 00:04:25,440
Although you will have various kind of
spiritual experiences during these talks.

28
00:04:26,880 --> 00:04:38,700
But the basic purpose of this is self knowledge.
The topic of Vedanta is you. It's who you are.

29
00:04:41,040 --> 00:04:48,420
Not you as a person but you as
you're true self as who you really are.

Below are errors that I want to correct with BBedit.
In #27 wrongful termination in line 2
27
00:04:18,240 --> 00:04:25,440
Although you will have various kind of
spiritual
experiences during these talks.

In line 28 one blank line too many under line 2
28
00:04:26,880 --> 00:04:38,700
But the basic purpose of this is self knowledge.
The topic of Vedanta is you. It's who you are.

In line 29 a blank line between line 1 and line 2
29
00:04:41,040 --> 00:04:48,420
Not you as a person but you as

you're true self as who you really are.

Can I do this with Breg and find and replace
Thanks in advance for your help!

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than