On 5 Jun 2023, at 9:03, Jack Hodgson wrote:

> If I create a Notebook in a directory on my iCloud drive. Then I open that
> Notebook on two different Macs at the same time.

The application won't let you do that; a notebook can be opened only on one
computer at a time.

However, changes that you make to the notebook in the shared location will be
available to any computer which opens the notebook from that location.

If you want actual syncing, we make a product that does that. :-)

<https://www.barebones.com/products/yojimbo/>

R.