I have been using BBEdit for years (version 11.6.8 on Mac 10.13.6) Yes I know
its old but has been working fine.

I’ve created a new mp3 player app which works fine viewing on my Mac,
Once I move to my website and view it there, it mall functions (half loads?).
And I’ve used the same code before which is still up and running at
https://www.abacoescape.com/BahamianMusic/BahamianPlayer.html
<https://www.abacoescape.com/BahamianMusic/BahamianPlayer.html>

The new one using the same code opens only the header the song list part
doesn’t..
Example  https://www.abacoescape.com/OneHit/Onehit.html
<https://www.abacoescape.com/OneHit/Onehit.html>

I have 15 play lists with the same issue,

Sandy

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than