The CSS language server I have installed
(vscode-css-languageserver-bin@1.4.0) does not support many newer CSS
features (e.g. nesting).

Today is the day I’ve got around to looking into updating it.

I’d hoped running an npm update command would do it. Unfortunately the npm
module has fallen into public archived status:
https://github.com/vscode-langservers/vscode-css-languageserver-bin

This package in contrast is receiving regular attention:
https://github.com/Microsoft/vscode-css-languageservice

Before I attempt to figure out how to wire this up to BBEdit, has anyone
else explored this issue?

Cheers Ollie

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or believe that the application isn't working correctly, please email