Hi everyone,

Hope your morning is going good.

I came into something going on in bbedit where originally i would create a
new text file, rename it by putting "fasta" instead of the "txt", being
able to convert the file to a fasta file.

But now the issue I am having is when I do this process again, the file
gets converted automatically to a "fasta.f" file and I do not know why.

Is there a way I can resolve that and rename new documents back to a
regular fasta file?

Thank you

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or believe that the application isn't working correctly, please email