True that it is probably not a bcm43xx issue, I think I may have used
ndiswrapper with my bcm4311 card and vmware server.  You could give that a
shot.

Dan

ps sorry for the single reply Ehud

On 4/16/07, Ehud Gavron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Trimmed.

You can't used bridged networking for wireless.  You don't do this on
Windoze and it won't work on Linux.

If that isn't clear try
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=vmware+bridged+wireless

Either way this is NOT a BCM43xx issue.