I've git clone'd the wireless-dev tree, and the test tree, and there ain't* not bcm43xx_mac80211 or b43 or b44 or anything similar in the .config.

1) How can I get access to update the berlios.de wiki? I'd like to contribute, and I think I can help other newbies because I can relate (being one) but I can also talk technical to a point. 2) Where can I download the *latest* kernel with the *latest* changes? I want to help the development process, and while you guys are clear on the RE and the Driver Development teams.... you also need testers. Well. I'm one :)

Ehud

* not a real word