Hi,

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Johannes Berg wrote:

> > 1. Lights stay off on the card, even when it's working and associated.
>
> Weird. Especially when the 4318 works. Maybe the SPROM is programmed
> differently or something.

I'm not that familiar yet with the code, is there somewhere I should be
looking to try to understand this.  I've done some kernel coding before,
though not on drivers.

> There's no indication in your log that NM even tries to associate to the
> network before you reloaded the module so that looks more like a bug in
> NM or so.

I'd go along with that except that it happens on this one AP and not on the
number of others I regularly use.  For that reason I guessed an issue
between the AP and the card.

Is there some more verbose info I can get my hands on?

Gavin