On Tuesday 22 April 2008 18:26:34 Stefanik Gábor wrote:
> And as we can expect from ASUS, the LED settings are wrong, too. (All are @
> 0xFF.) The same is true for the antenna bitfields (it has 1 antenna for B/G,
> and no A antennas, yet the bitfield says 0 B/G antennas and 2 A ones...).

Well, there was a bug in ssb-sprom that had these values swapped. Not sure
if it's still there.
In any case, this is not too important.
The LEDs can be fixed by hardcoding the values in the hardcoded LED map
in leds.c. There already is one entry for a cardbus ASUS card.

> (who doesn't seem to know the word
> "SPROM" and connects Bluetooth GPIO lines to 802.11 TX amplifiers - I

Note that it's just my guess that they connected the line to the amplifier.
But doesn't really matter, they connected it to something _wrong_. :)
(Or set the bit wrong)

--
Greetings Michael.