On Jun 11, 2008, at 08:40 AM, Stefanik Gábor wrote:

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Dale Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I've been in touch with Broadcom a since I am considering having a card OEM'ed and it was discussed acquiring the API and a framework for driver programming in a custom OS so now I'm just waiting on approval.

Is there any other action I can take that would help???

Here is some information on the 11n based cards I have, I'm working on getting the b43 driver to recognize the card in the hopes that I can obtain a dump of the sprom data in case it's usefull.

Card one: Apple Airport Extreme 11n miniPCIe (Broadcom)
vendorid: 0x14e4
deviceid: 0x4328
radiorev: 0x42055000
chipnum: 0x4321
chiprev: 0x1
corerev: 0xb
boardid: 0x87
boardvendor: 0x106b
boardrev: 0x5b
driverrev: 0x4aa2e03
ucoderev: 0x0
bus: 0x1

Card two: LinkSYS WMP300N PCI
vendorid: 0x14e4
deviceid: 0x4329
radiorev: 0x42055000
chipnum: 0x4321
chiprev: 0x1
corerev: 0xb
boardid: 0x60
boardvendor: 0x1737
boardrev: 0x48
driverrev: 0x4aa2e05
ucoderev: 0x0
bus: 0x1
Card three: Buffallo Technology WLI-PCI-G300N PCI
vendorid: 0x14e4
deviceid: 0x4329
radiorev: 0x42055000
chipnum: 0x4321
chiprev: 0x1
corerev: 0xb
boardid: 0x0353
boardvendor: 0x1154
boardrev: 0x48
driverrev: 0x4aa2e05
ucoderev: 0x0
bus: 0x1

-- Dale

These are wireless-N cards. The Broadcom Intensi-Fi wireless PHY (the "N-PHY") hasn't been reverse-engineered yet, so it's impossible to implement it until the reverse-engineering details arrive.

As far as I know, obtaining the N-PHY would allow the card to be function, at this time I'm only interested in obtaining the ability to read/write the sprom data.

--
Vista: [V]iruses, [I]ntruders, [S]pyware, [T]rojans and [A]dware. :-)

-- Dale