Hi Michael,

we are collecting every kind of material about Broadcom board, too.
Could you please point out the document with such specifications?

I confirm what Lorenzo wrote: there are 32 bytes for queue. If you
leave 22 then all the Qos mechanisms go wrong. Indeed, the bcm board
takes (quite) exclusive control of the channel as gap is always set to
zero.

Cheers,
-FG