Hi Gábor, Charlie, All:

I tried wireless-testing commit b4d3a7.. This kernel seems to work
more reliably, but only a little. Sometimes, I still get DMA errors on
cold boot, and I still always get DMA errors after a suspend/resume
cycle. Like Charlie, 'NOHZ: local_softirq_pending 08' shows up when it
does manage to connect.. I certainly wish I could report the other
successes Charlie has. Perhaps I'll update my wireless-testing tonight
and try again.

Lance