Michael Buesch wrote:
> Enforce all device constraints on the descriptor memory region.
>
> There are several constraints on the descriptor memory, as documented
> in the specification. The current code does not enforce them and/or
> incorrectly enforces them.
>
> Those constraints are:
> - The address limitations on 30/32bit engines, that also apply to
>   the skbs.
> - The 4k alignment requirement on 30/32bit engines.
> - The 8k alignment requirement on 64bit engines.

No gain on my bcm4312 [14e4:4315] on HP Mini 1116R (Atom architecture).
The DMA errors are still present.

Also, just saying, but it seems Larry's "pm_qos_update_requirement"
patch had some good effects; I can hardly get any connectivity without
it. With the patch, the wireless seems to be stable for a few minutes
before generating DMA errors... without the patch the error start piling
up as soon the interface get up.

- William