On 01/28/2010 11:16 AM, Yuval Hager wrote:
> On Thursday 28 January 2010 18:25:50 Larry Finger wrote:
>> On 01/28/2010 04:42 AM, Yuval Hager wrote:
>>> I'll be happy to apply patches as you wish.
>>
>> Does this patch make any difference?
>>

> No.
> The patch did not apply on 36dbd954, I had to apply it manually. Should I
> switch to latest wireless testing for this?

Have you tried wireless testing? If so, I don't see it in the mail messages.
There is a possibility that this problem has been fixed, but not backported.
Using wireless testing would also be helpful as then any patches that we provide
would apply without fiddling.

In the meantime, I will switch to my BCM4311 to see if it is affected. The PHY
is similar to yours, except for the 802.11a capability. It has been a while
since it was in the machine.

Larry