Hi All,

mac80211/scan.c uses a NULL frame with IEEE80211_FCTL_PM to switches
between active and powersave mode. I'm test this feature with b43
driver.

However, in the outgoing packets captured by kismet, I found that
IEEE80211_FCTL_PM is always 0, NOT 1. To narrow down the scope for
debugging, I printed out the frame_control of outgoing frames in
b43_dma_tx, right before the packets is sent via DMA.  As expected,
the printout shows that IEEE80211_FCTL_PM is set correctly (0x48
0x11).

Does this mean that firmware/hardware is changing the
IEEE80211_FCTL_PM bit later by itself? If that's the case, do I need
to send some additional control flags to firmware/hardware to avoid
that?

Thank you for your time,

Jun