Someone should test the following:
-Open drivers/ssb/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c
-In ssb_pmu_init, replace 0x4325 with 0x4312. (This is not the correct
way to fix this, but should be enough for a test. The correct fix
would be special-casing for both 4312 and 4325, at least according to
the MMIO trace produced using wl. Or maybe the if-branch is the
wrong-way around - only Larry can tell.)

BTW does anyone know of a way to trace pci_read/write_config_dword
calls? Mmiotrace doesn't capture these.

--
Vista: [V]iruses, [I]ntruders, [S]pyware, [T]rojans and [A]dware. :-)