Hi,

I have been using my 4318 successfully with b43 (thanks, Michael and
all devs / reverse engineers!) for many kernel revisions now, both as a
client, as well as in monitor mode (kismet, airodump).  With
2.6.34-rc1, I can't get monitor mode to work successfully - I get
errors like this:

setsockopt(PACKET_MR_PROMISC) failed: Invalid argument

Whatever I do, whether enabling monitor mode on the main interface, or
creating a separate one with iw, I keep getting 'setsockopt - invalid
argument' failures.

I really don't know if this is a b43 thing, or some other problem, or
misconfiguration on my part, but before I start bisecting, can anyone
point me in the direction of any likely problem / misconfiguration on
my part?

Celejar